Content Producer & Coordinator
Piquant is on the lookout for a talented Content Producer & Coordinator to join our dynamic team, and immerse themselves in the world of content creation to be a key player in shaping unforgettable brand experiences. As a content enthusiast with a passion for storytelling, you will be instrumental in bringing our clients’ visions to life.
Piquant is a full-service creative agency based in Limerick, Ireland, dedicated to pushing the boundaries of creativity, innovation, and brand transformation. We believe in the power of imagination to drive growth, and we are on a mission to create extraordinary experiences for our clients.
You are passionate about telling stories and structuring narratives and have experience working with a creative team to bring a project to realisation. You have a keen understanding of social and digital media platforms and their content requirements. You are highly organised and enjoy coordinating, scheduling and bringing a team together. You love to meet new people, you are curious. You effectively balance brilliant copywriting, with technical know-how to coordinate engaging content that tells powerful stories.
If this is you then we would LOVE to meet you – read on!
- Work closely with content creators on the team to bring projects to realisation.
- Produce and coordinate engaging content across various platforms, including digital, social media, and traditional channels.
- Collaborate with our creative team to conceptualize and execute compelling visual and written narratives.
- Copy writing for video scripts, social and digital channels, and promotional content.
- Coordinate and manage the end-to-end production process, from ideation to execution, ensuring high-quality deliverables.
- Coordinate shoots, on-set management of personnel, crew, and clients on location.
- Conduct interviews, research, and gather information to create impactful and authentic content.
- Edit coordination and assistance including preparation of assembly edits, sequence selection and subtitling.
- Edit and proofread content to ensure accuracy, consistency, and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and content marketing strategies to enhance our creative offerings.
- Work closely with clients to understand their brand voice and objectives, tailoring content solutions that resonate with their target audience.
- Manage content calendars, ensuring timely delivery and alignment with marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with external partners, such as photographers, videographers, and influencers, to enhance content creation.
What We Offer
- An inspiring, creative environment that encourages innovation.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Performance-based bonuses and incentives.
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to grow within the organization.
- Health insurance after the first year of employment.
- Flexible work hours to accommodate your work-life balance.
- Hybrid remote and on-location work options, giving you flexibility.
- Income protection insurance after the first year.
- A supportive and collaborative team that values your contribution
- Minimum of a degree in media studies, communications, journalism, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience in content creation, storytelling, script writing or a related role.
- Proficiency in copywriting and scriptwriting to create compelling narratives.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A creative and innovative mindset that aligns with Piquant’s values.
- Familiarity with content creation tools and software.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience assembling video projects.
How to Apply
If you’re enthusiastic about the power of storytelling and ready to contribute to our creative journey, we’d love to hear from you. Please send
- Your resume
- A compelling cover letter outlining your experience and passion for content production
- Samples of your copywriting for video, content placement or other online publications
- Links to online content that you have worked on, identifying your role in the production