Piquant is hiring! We’re looking for a highly talented junior front end web developer with a passion for delivering rich projects through lean code while adhering to highest UI and UX standards to work with our creative team of designers and media producers.
There will be opportunities within the role to work with a senior developer on large scale Drupal projects. If you have a good understanding of front-end technologies, experience in the development of functional websites and excellent debugging and problem-solving skills then we would love to hear from you. Read on for the full job description and how to apply.
Job Title: Front End Web Developer – Junior
Job Type: Full-time position with 6 months probationary period, beginning January 2022. Salary dependent on experience.
Location: Limerick Studio / Remote
Language: English (Required)
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
To Apply: Please send CV and links to 5 websites that you have developed to
Deadline: 30th November 2021
Primary Contact: Róisín Buckley Address: 99 O’Connell Street, Limerick City Website: www.piquant.ie
- Development of functional websites from design through to sign-off.
- Delivery of rich projects through lean code while adhering to highest UI and UX standards.
- Responsible for all front end development tasks from design through to testing.
- Degree or higher in computer science or similar discipline
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to introduce change and challenge existing processes and procedures
- Intellectual curiosity, learning agility, and enthusiasm for tackling a tough problem
- Outstanding communication skills required – primarily the ability to communicate ideas
- Experience in the development of functional websites from design through to sign-off
- Understanding of PHP
- Custom Drupal module development
Piquant, based in the heart of Limerick City, is a team of talented passionate creators. At Piquant you will work with talented graphic designers, image makers, video producers and motion graphic designers to deliver work to the highest standards. We are passionate about what we do and we only work on projects we believe in. We work with NGO’s, Arts Organisations, Artists, State Agencies, Educational Institutions and big and small businesses to deliver projects that ignite change. Our work is purposeful, targeted and effective. At Piquant we foster talent, we encourage and facilitate team members to develop projects and collaborations that allow them to develop in their careers and create opportunities. The work we do reflects the interests and passions of our team. There will be opportunities within the role to work with a senior developer on large scale Drupal projects.