Piquant Media is a growing media production company based in Limerick city. We enjoy finding creative solutions for design and communication challenges. Experienced, enthusiastic and passionate about imagery and story, our clients trust us to deliver beautiful and powerful communications.
We are now in the exciting position of building and developing the company. We are looking for a Videographer / Photographer to join our team.
YOU: You are passionate about lens-based media and structuring narratives, you are interested in capturing the moments that others don’t always see, you find the beauty in the mundane, you ask the questions, you tell the stories.
You have at least 2 year’s experience creating compelling video and photography content. You are motivated to find, craft and share stories. You feel confident working across multiple projects and you have the skill set and vision to take a project from initial concept to final output.
You love to meet new people, you are curious. You can balance the practical with the magical to create beautiful visuals and tell powerful stories. If this is you then we would LOVE to meet you.
The full job specifications are below. If you’re interested in working with Piquant please send links to recent work along with cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Videographer / Photographer
- Contract: Full-time
- Start date: March 2017
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Job description: Videographer and photographer
- 2 year’s experience in photography, video recording and editing – Adobe Premiere
- Motion graphics experience
- Full driving licence
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Attention to detail with a focus on quality output
- Proactive and self-motivated problem solver
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Excellent team player with excellent communication skills with an ability to liaise at all levels
- Understand the importance of a brand and brand application within a professional organisation
- Idea generation and concept development
- Storyboarding and scheduling
- Shooting video and photography in studio and off-site locations
- Creation and manipulation of graphic images, animations, sound, text and video
- Communication and liaison with clients and interviewees
- Direction and management of video and photography projects from start to finish
- Post-production, including reviewing and logging footage and imagery, making editorial decisions, audio and colour, and final editing
- Equipment management