Job title: WordPress Web Developer
Piquant Media is a digital media production company based in Limerick city. We design and build pixel perfect websites for a diverse range of clients. We prototype, design, build and deploy digital projects that are bespoke to our customers needs and always to the highest standards.
We are looking for a WordPress Web Developer for a 6 month contract (with the possibility of extension).
Piquant is looking for a WordPress web developer with experience in the development of striking websites from iteration through to deployment. The successful candidate will have a passion for delivering rich projects through lean code while adhering to highest UI and UX standards.
You will be responsible for all development stages from iteration through to migration and launch.
There will be opportunities within the role to work with a senior developer on large scale Drupal projects.
Piquant, based in the heart of Limerick City, is a team of talented passionate creators. At Piquant you will work with talented graphic designers, image makers, video producers and animators to deliver work to the highest standards.
We are passionate about what we do and we only work on projects we believe in. We work with NGO’s, Arts Organisations, Artists, State Agencies, Educational Institutions and big and small businesses to deliver projects that ignite change. Our work is purposeful, targeted and effective.
At Piquant we foster talent, we encourage and facilitate team members to develop projects and collaborations that allow them develop in their careers and create opportunities. The work we do reflects the interests and passions of our team.
- Contract Duration: 6 Months (with the possibility of extension).
- Start date: 4 March 2019
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Experience developing project that adhere to the highest UI and UX standards
- Cross-browser and responsive websites
- Conversion of layouts and designs into functioning HTML pages
- Strong understanding of PHP
- Understanding of WordPress architecture
- Website migration
- Website backup
- Website restore
- Domain registration
- Basic understanding of Linux would be an advantage
- Experience setting up payment gateways
- Drupal experience
- Maintain and update existing websites (WordPress and Drupal)
- Git version control
Application: Please send CV and links to 5 websites that you have developed to email@example.com
Deadline: 8th February 2019
Primary contact: Róisín Buckley
Address: 99 O’Connell Street, Limerick City